Monday, January 28, 2008

Our Birthday 2008

Well another year has flown by and Hannah and I have enjoyed another birthday together. Hannah turned 3 and I'm 25 (or there abouts.... ;))

Anyway, we had a little afternoon party on Australia Day (due to other commitments on our actual birthday) and it was a really nice time. Thanks to everyone who came along to share the day with us, we both had a great time.

This year Paul bought me the BEST present, something I have always wanted and would probably never have bought myself. Something old men covet when they retire, something that will keep me very busy for hours and hours and HOURS!!!! I cannot wait to start on it. He bought me a full replica scale model of one of the First Fleet ships called The Supply. It is incredibly detailed and it looks like a mega challenge to build. I can't wait to start on it. I have some other little projects to tackle first though, as soon as I finish my last exam which I will do in the next couple of days.


HMS Supply 168 tons was the swiftest sailor in the first fleet and acted as a scout and message carrier during the voyage. She was the first to enter Botany Bay on the 19th January 1788.

Size: L:700mm H:540mm

Scale : 1:56

1 comment:

Mr. Nauton said...

So let's see, when she's 12 you'll be... 25, and she turns 18 you'll be... 29? something like that... Happy Birthday!