Wednesday, March 12, 2008

C25K Week 4

Man, week 4 is a KILLER!!! The first day was so hard but I made it... just! Paul ran with me on the second run for the week and of course he was fine but did manage to at least break a sweat. He was suprised at how well I am going seeing as how he really knows how unfit I am! My pace is not as slow as I thought it was as he thought it a good pace for him. So I'm a bit proud of myself now he he he. The third run was okay and I managed to go a fair way over the whole 40 minutes - 4.9kms!

Week 5's plan is different for each of the three days:

Day 1:

Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then:
Jog 800m (or 5 minutes)
Walk 400m (or 3 minutes)
Jog 800m (or 5 minutes)
Walk 400m (or 3 minutes)
Jog 800m (or 5 minutes)

Day2:

Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then:
Jog 1.2km (or 8 minutes)
Walk 800m (or 5 minutes)
Jog 1.2km (or 8 minutes)

Day 3:

Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then jog 3.2km(or 20 minutes) with no walking!!!!!

No comments: