Wednesday, March 26, 2008

C25K - Week 6

Well, week 6 started out relatively easy and the first two days went smoothly and were even enjoyable. Day 3 involved a straight 25minutes of running. I decided to run to Paul's dad's place (5.5km). I ran for 19 minutes and was doing good, but then I hit a killer hill, you know those slow rising, but long hills? Yeah that's the one. It killed me and I had to walk for a few minutes (also to cross the highway and cross a very narrow bridge). I ran a further 800m after this to make up for my failure to complete the 25 minutes non stop. So, I'm a bit disappointed in that. I should have planned the run better and gone a different way which didn't involve stopping to cross the highway.

Moving right along to week 7's plan:

All 3 days are,

Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then jog 4km (or 25 minutes).

No comments: